After receiving each doses of the COVID-19 vaccine in India, the federal government points a vaccine certificates that serves as an official doc that you’ve got been vaccinated. If you get the primary shot, you obtain a provisional vaccine certificates, and when you obtain the second dose, you might be supplied with a remaining vaccine certificates. These certificates have a singular 13-digit beneficiary reference ID by which you’ll entry all of your vaccine particulars such because the date of dose, identify of the vaccine, identify of the well being official who vaccinated you and the vaccination place. However, in case your vaccine certificates is displaying errors in your identify, start yr, gender or photograph ID quantity, then now you can edit the certificates and obtain a brand new one.
Earlier there was no option to rectify the errors within the certificates, however now the centre has launched a much-needed function on the COWIN web site that allows you to edit your vaccine certificates. Nonetheless, you might be allowed to edit solely as soon as, and when you have got made the modifications, your previous certificates can be deleted and you can be issued a revised remaining vaccine certificates. So, ensure you enter the precise particulars this time since you will not be capable to appropriate these errors once more.
Now let’s have a look at how one can edit your vaccine certificates on the COWIN web site.
The best way to make modifications to vaccine certificates
1. Open COWIN.gov.in and faucet Register/sign up your self on the high.
2. Now, enter the cell quantity that you simply used to register for vaccination and faucet Get OTP.
3. Enter the OTP you have got obtained and faucet Confirm and proceed. Then, faucet Increase a problem choice on the high > choose the member > select Correction in certificates.
4. Below self-correction, select the small print you need to edit in your vaccine certificates. However, it must be famous which you could edit solely two issues out of your identify, date of start, gender and Aadhaar card quantity/PAN card/passport quantity.
5. Enter the right data > faucet Proceed > faucet Submit.