Google presently gives two choices to delete location historical past. If you choose the primary choice, Google will routinely delete the remaining historical past after preserving 3 months of historical past and 18 months of historical past within the second choice. In case you are curious to know easy methods to delete location historical past routinely, then allow us to present you detailed data on this matter.
These steps will be just right for you
1) Initially open the Google Maps app in your smartphone.
2) Click on on the three dot menu icon showing on the left facet of the app.
3) Right here you’ll get the choice of Your Timeline, click on on it.
4) After this your timeline will open, right here you need to click on on the three dot menu on the highest proper hand facet.
5) After clicking on the three dot menu, right here you’ll get the Settings and Privateness choice.
6) Scroll down and go to Location Settings.
7) Right here you’ll get Mechanically Delete Location Historical past choice.
8) After clicking on this feature, you will note three choices. On choosing the primary choice, the historical past is not going to be deleted till you delete it manually, the second choice will maintain the info for 18 months and the third choice will maintain the info for 3 months.
9) After choosing any of the three choices talked about above, in your display screen you’ll get details about the choice you’ve gotten chosen, beneath you’ll get the choice to verify and cancel.