As we near the end of 2022, today we’re taking a look back at some of the things our team loved on the internet this month.
Below you’ll find a very pink studio apartment tour, a reminder about the profound power of thank-you notes, forty easy winter meal ideas, and more. We’re also sharing the most-read articles and the best-selling products on Wit & Delight throughout the month of December. We hope you find something (or many things) to enjoy on this list.
Thank you x a million for reading our content on Wit & Delight, this month and all year long. We’re oh so grateful you’re here.
11 Things We Loved on the Internet in December
1. The owner of this studio apartment decided to paint everything pink—ceilings, pipes, and kitchen cabinets included. The result is a beautiful sight to behold.
2. Kate made (and loved) a dish inspired by this recipe: cold noodles with chile oil and citrusy cabbage. YUM.
3. Pantone announced their very vibrant 2023 color of the year this month. This is how five designers would decorate with it.
4. I received this design book by Luke Edward Hall as a gift earlier this month and have been poring over all of its pages since. It’s an incredible source of design inspiration and the large size of the book makes it even more enjoyable to peruse each colorful image.
5. The surprisingly profound power of writing a simple end-of-year thank-you note.
6. Ten impressive before and after renovations from 2022.
7. If you’re in a cooking rut, here are forty easy winter meal ideas to try.
8. One writer shares her technology plan for 2023: live life in “Do Not Disturb” mode.
9. The design of this stunning Cotswold farmhouse includes colors and patterns in a way that’s lively yet serene.
10. Kate shared this article all about the power of listening to new music.
11. Alex Mill has become my personal favorite brand of the year. Their classic products are high-quality and include small, unique design touches that set them apart from the rest. This red and white striped tee is my most recent purchase!
W&D Top 5: Most-Read Articles in December
1. 5 Sunday Rituals That Start Each Week on the Best Note
2. December 2022 Horoscopes: A Time to Think Big
3. Kate’s Picks: 7 Things I Tried in November and Loved
4. 7 Ways to Enjoy Winter When You’re Not a “Winter Person”
5. My 8 Favorite Things From 2022, From Decor to Skin Care to Cookbooks
W&D Top 5: Best-Selling Products in December
1. Nekteck Neck and Back Massager $50
2. Graza Co. “Drizzle” and “Sizzle” Extra Virgin Olive Oil Set $35
3. The Little Book of Lykke: Secrets of the World’s Happiest People by Meik Wiking $11
4. À Table: Recipes for Cooking and Eating the French Way by Rebekah Peppler $18
5. Wit & Delight Stay on Track Planner $16
Editor’s Note: This article contains affiliate links. Wit & Delight uses affiliate links as a source of revenue to fund operations of the business and to be less dependent on branded content. Wit & Delight stands behind all product recommendations. Still have questions about these links or our process? Feel free to email us.
Jackie is the editorial director at Wit & Delight. In her spare time, you can find her running around the lakes of Minneapolis, grabbing a bite at a local restaurant, or recharging at home with her boyfriend and their beloved corgi, Marge. You can follow her on Instagram @jackiesaffert.